New RF8 is here!
Full RF8 simulator with Interlink Controller
Get your hands on the ultimate RC experience
Classic convenience meets enhanced capabilities in RealFlight 8! It brings back all the features and functionality of RF7.5 with several key upgrades. The same game-changing, supremely realistic physics which have drawn pilots to RealFlight since the first edition are back and further improved… and there's so much more.
RealFlight® is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world. It’s the best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also enables experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and hone their skills so they can become even better pilots.
VR compatibility. Plug in a popular VR set available on the market and you're instantly at the field or behind the sticks. For full immersion, there's nothing else like it out there.
Plus, accessing the world of RealFlight is easier than ever with a simple, intuitive interface which virtually guarantees you'll be up and flying in moments. There's zero learning curve, zero hassle, just flying fun. New for RealFlight 8, you can fly with the custom-designed InterLink controller or hook up a game console controller you might already have around the house.
With 150 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more — at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there’s an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field — because you can “fly” and have fun at home!
This Horizon Hobby Edition of RealFlight 8 is what everyone has been asking and waiting for! It adds the exclusive technologies and some of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC to the #1 RC flight simulator in the world, to deliver an experience you simply can’t find anywhere else.
This version includes the InterLink-X controller
Over a dozen new aircraft from E-flite®, HobbyZone®, ParkZone®, Hangar 9®, Blade® and more*:
- HobbyZone® Sport Cub S with SAFE® Technology
- E-flite® Apprentice® S 15e with SAFE Technology
- E-flite Timber™ 1.5m with AS3X® and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Timber 1.5m with Floats, AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Carbon-Z® Cessna 150 2.1m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies *
- E-flite F-27 Evolution with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies *
- E-flite Mini Convergence® VTOL *
- ParkZone® Conscendo™ Advanced with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- Hangar 9® Carbon Cub 15cc *
- Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 30cc
- FMS F-15 Eagle V2 64mm EDF
- Blade® Fusion™ 270 with SAFE Technology *
- Blade Fusion 480
New Horizon Hobby Edition Features:
- Over one dozen new Horizon Hobby aircraft!
- Spektrum™ AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) and SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technologies
- Improved compatibility with the Spektrum WS1000 wireless simulator dongle (sold separately) for use with compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitters
- Industry-leading True-To-Life™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- Simple, intuitive interface—zero learning curve, zero hassle
- Game-like challenges make flight training fun and fully interactive with at least ten levels of complexity
- Multiplayer combat—challenge the best pilots in the world
- Fly in detailed fields—day or night—and make them your own with FlexiField
- More than 140 aircraft.
- More than 40 flying sites and FlexiField Site Editor
- Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets (sold separately)
RealFlight Interlink-X Controller by Tactic Get the full feel
- Exclusive Reset/Rewind button for replaying your victories or reversing your crashes
- Zero wear and tear on your field transmitter
- Easy control of most simulator functions right from the controller
- 10-channel capability for effortless control of… everything
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots