CAOS 330 FPV / RACE / FUN Quadcopter
The CAOS 330 Quadcopter airframe is a small yet fully functional FPV quad deserving the QAV label. The Caos 330 is a symmetric 250mm size airframe that accommodates 5" props. The 250mm is measured motor shaft to motor shaft diagonally.
The airframe is designed to support a 3s lipo setup and powerful T-Motor 2206-13 2000kv motors.
- New motor mounting holesmore options for different bolt patterns
- Thick Carbon Fiber material for the motor mounting plate
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connectors and adapters for the video transmitter.
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 3s 1300mAH Lipo)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as cams in cases with mounting bracket
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius)
- Airframe Weight: 170g
- AUW: The QAV250 is flown with an AUW of around 540g (includes all flight electronicsFPV gear and Mobius HD camera).
- Like all QAV airframesthe CAOS 330 produces vibration and jello free HD recordings. We achieve this vibration free performance with anitvibration mounts. This simplifies the small Caos 330 airframemaking it lighterreduces parts countand failure points.
1x CAOS 330 airframeboard camera mountand hardware
1x Fibreglass Canopy Set
5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
1x RJX lipo strap
suggested Build Parts for the CAOS 330
Props: 5x3 – 6x4
Motors: T-Motor -2206 2000kv or Sunnysky 2200kv Motors
ESCs: T-Motor 12amp ESCs with SimonK firmware
Lipo: 1300mAh 3s
FC: OpenPilot CC3D or Naze Acro