In Stock: 30
Here are the updates since V1:
- Jumpers are no longer used for hardware settings.
- The inductor has been moved to the top of the board to reduce EMI from noisy ESCs.
- The OSD line now has an LC filter.
- Camera power is filtered as well.
- Now comes in orange!
Use the Software You Want
- Supported by Butterflight, Betaflight, iNav, and others.
- No overclocking necessary for 32khz processing.
- Even on an F4 processor, easily capable of 32khz pid-loop speeds.
IMU-F by Helio
- The IMU-F system is a second processor filtered gyro that is separate to the main flight controller.
- The flight controller has more power available for logic and future feature updates with the gyro data offloaded onto the second processor.
- Processors: STM32F405 (Main) & STM32F301 (secondary)
- Gyro: ICM 20601
- OSD: Built in
- ESC Protocol: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Protocols: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, FPort ready.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports. UART1 and UART2 are inverted for wider compatibility
- Buzzer: Dedicated port
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s
- Voltage regulator: 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst.