Oh yes, the snail is Back! So we got tired of hearing 16:9 is better than 4:3 and Vice Versa! Yes, we also got tired of hearing NTSC is better than PAL and Vice Versa!
So as we do, we find the most ground breaking items all for your enjoyment. We are proud to showcase the latest offering from CADDX, The mighty little SDR1.
16:9 & 4:3 switchable! NTSC & PAL switchable! Super wide dynamic range, with the best light handling in any fpv camera yet. Plus a mighty high 1200TVL resolution all coupled onto a super quality CMOS sensor.
Be quick this fpv camera is gonna set the benchmark!
- Sony Exmor-R STARVIS image sensor
- Super WDR with double scan
- Designed specifically for FPV use with Drone racing in mind.
- No delays, no ripple, more fluent image for high speed racing.
- Excellent night vision performance and electronic shutter
- Smaller, Lighter, Clearer than other comparable cameras on the market.
- Unique color design gives a fresh new look that will stand out from the crowd.
- Super Wide Voltage Range: Support 5-40V input voltage.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8″ SONY Exmor-R STARVIS sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- TV System: NTSC/PAL (changeable)
- IMAGE: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (Double Scan)
- Min. Illumination: 0.0001Lux@F1.2 (Starlight)
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: ADVANCE MENU
- DNR: 3-DNR
- LANGUAGE: ENG/FRANCE/RUS/SPA/PU/KOREA/CHN/JAPAN
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W/EXT
- Dimensions: 19mm*19mm*19mm
- Wide Power Input: DC 5-40V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Work Humidity: 20%~80%
- Weight: 5g (N.W.)/ 35g (G.W.)